Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinosaurs extinct? I think not...

So, we've all heard about Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus rex, etc...there was ONE that never died...it's a vicious monster that is SO small, he usually goes undetected. It's the horrible Triglyceride. My doctor has found him, he lives in my blood. How did he get there? This sneaky monster is a great chameleon...he disguises himself. Somedays, he appears as a brown ale with a foamy white head and a clover shape in the foam...saying "Oh for fooks sake, have a wee pint lass"...other days, he may be pink or blue, carrying a piece of fruit, covered by a floral umbrella "Ya Mon! Every-ting gonna be ahright" with steal drums in the background... Though, he generally gets me in the form of a smooth fellow, probably wearing a fedora tipped over one eye, humming a Sinatra tune...he comes with three olives and is ALWAYS "shaken, not stirred". So, this little bastard has now invaded my blood...to the tune of 385 units. You'd think rating a high number is good in life...right? Shades of my report card...but I digress. I should be (WE should be) no higher than 180...uh oh. Doc says "if you just stop drinking...." Actually, he said a LOT more than that, but I basically heard Charlie Brown's teacher at that point....so...what to do...I will figure something out. HEY! They have True Blood for vampires, the "synthetic" blood...think I can find "True Stoli"?

No comments:

Post a Comment